20 Jan 2016
The international conference of physics and natural sciences "Open Readings 2016", will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania on 15-18th of March, 2016.
Deadline for registration is 5th of February. Participation is free of charge. Do not hesitate - register now!
Conference programme consist of oral and poster sessions on extensive range of topics, social events and amazing invited speakers:
- Clemens Kaminski, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Javier García de Abajo, ICFO Institute of Photonic Sciences, Spain
- John C. Mather, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, USA
- Ursula Keller, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Audrius Dubietis, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Gintaras Valušis, Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Lithuania
- Lorenzo Pavesi, University of Trento, Italy
- Andris Ambainis, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Sergei Nayakshin, University of Leicester, United Kingdom