Faculty staff are regularly invited to speak at primary and secondary schools regarding physics and other topical science matters. At an institutional level, the Faculty is involved in the Orientation Workshops organised by the Vice-Chancellor of Student Affairs. Aimed at students doing the university entrance exams, these workshops seek to outline the degree courses offered by each department and ensure students receive adequate training in order to gain access to the courses that are suited to their professional aspirations.
- Science Fair
- Student Section
- University Scientific Parliament
- Quifibiomat: Open day organised by the Faculties of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics to coincide with Science Week (in November of each year). These open days are intended for secondary school students and aim to promote an interest in scientific disciplines.
- European Researchers’ Night. This is an activity promoted by the European Commission and held in autumn of each year. Andalusia is participating once again this year with simultaneous activities in all eight provinces coordinated by Fundación Descubre.
- Communication Contests:
- Visits to Institutions.
- Almaraz Nuclear Power Plant and CIEMAT (2014)
- Royal Naval Institute and Observatory (San Fernando, Cádiz) (2015).
- Youtube Channel.
- Student visits to the Experience Workshop.